The policies for the Victorian House Bed and Breakfast are as follows:
A credit card number is required to confirm a reservation. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged for cancelling outside of ten (10) days prior to arrival.
If cancelled inside of ten (10) days prior to arrival you will be charged equal to the first night stay, seven (7) days or less you will be charged the full amount of your reservation.
Early departures and no-shows will also be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Rates and policies may be subject to change and may vary during the peak periods and special requests and events.
•Check out is 11:00AM and check in is between 3PM and 7PM. If you will be arriving after 7 PM please give us a call. The office hours are 8:30AM till 9:00PM.
•We accept children, ages 8 and older, in Hanna's and Laura's suites only.
• A $250.00 surcharge if evidence of smoking or use of candles in the room
• Rates do not include the 6% Florida and the 4% St. John's county tax
• We do request a 2 night stay on weekends and a 3 nights stay on some Holiday weekends
• All rates are single or double occupancy
• All Holidays: Holiday rates apply (including Valentine's Day) and the 2 weeks of Christmas through New Years.
•Sorry, NO pets allowed.
•For the comfort and safety of our guests, the Victorian House is a Non-smoking environment.
Telephone hours - 8am till 9pm daily (eastern time)
Amenities at the Inn include the following:
• All rooms have private baths en-suite with a variety of showers, jacuzzi tub with shower and claw foot soaking tubs with shower.
• Includes Homemade breakfast featuring freshly baked breads, fresh fruit, and hot entree made that morning, coffees and Stash flavoured teas in the dining room between 8:00AM and 9:30AM weekends & 9:00AM weekdays.
• All B&B rooms are heated and/or cooled for your comfort
• Free parking at the inn and at our own private parking lot 2 blocks away
• Refresh yourself with complimentary hot tea, hot cider, hot chocolate, and fresh baked cookies available at all times.
• SEE OUR "ROMANCE PACKAGE " on our Specials Page..
• Enjoy the beach - local trolleys provide transportation
• Nearby shopping at 2 huge outlet malls
• Golfing at various courses nearby
"Thank you for the lovely
time. We had such a nice
family visit with you.
Thank you for the wonderful
hospitality and the delicious
breakfasts. The room was
beautiful and fit our needs
perfectly. We can't wait to
Lisa & William - Atlanta GA
"The visit with you - Fantastic!
You made us so welcome
- as friends - not guests.
We are looking forward to
our next visit! Keep up the
good work - you are
perfect for B&B's."
Norman & Marlyn - Spring Hill